Dr. Pamela Johnson, CRNP (Medical Director)
Medical Director for Family Therapy Group, LLC. I am also a board certified Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with expertise in prescribing medications to adults and children with chronic and acute mental health illness. I practice a holistic approach to health and use a whole person approach to treatment.
My standard fee is $200.00 for the first session ( 60 minutes) and $150.00 for subsequent sessions (50 minutes). Payment is made at the start of each session by cash, credit/debit card, or money order. A cancellation fee of $75.00 is assessed for missed appointments or appointments that are not canceled 48 hours prior to the scheduled session.
In-Network Insurance (We bill directly to these insurance companies)
- Maryland Medical Assistance (Amerigroup, Jai, Kaiser, MD Physicians Care, Medstar, Priority Partners, United Healthcare, University of MD Health Plans)
Out of Network Insurance (We give you a receipt for paid services and you seek reimbursement from your insurance company)
- United Healthcare PPO
- Johns Hopkins Employer Health Plan (EHP) and Uniform Services Family Health Plan (USFHP)
- CIGNA (PPO, POS, HMO, EAP)
- TRICARE (Referral May Be Required)
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Care First Blue Cross and Blue Sheild BCBS (HMO, POS, PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild Federal Employee Program
- Aetna (HMO, POS, PPO)
- GEHA (PPO)
If your insurance company is not listed or your therapist is not registered to bill your insurance company directly, we can give you a receipt for paid services that you can use to request reimbursement from your private insurance company. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Sorry, we do not offer reduced fees.
Cash, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Accounts, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75.00 missed session fee.
Request a therapy appointment by phone at 443-485-5473.